Listen to the audio file and answer the questions below
- Hampton Inn -> (hotel name)
- stayed (verbe, passé de stay) -> avoir demeuré
- Michigan Avenue
- dill pickle
- in fact -> en fait
- shaped (verb, past participle of shape) -> ayant la forme
- reflection -> reflet
- Buddy Guy’s Legends (a famous cabaret)
- South Side (a borough)
- listened to
- live band -> ensemble « live »
Answer in English, using complete sentences
- When was my first visit to Chicago?
- Where did I stay during my first visit?
- What do I compare between New York City and Chicago?
- What did we get for lunch?
- What did my wife think of her lunch?
- What did we see in the park?
- What happened on the way to Buddy Guy’s Legends?
- How did we get good seats?