Above photo: The edge of the lake at camping site #7 at Pawtuckaway State Park in New Hamphire by Cody Carlson – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=4229439
Listen to the audio file and answer the questions below:
- State Park
- log => billot, bois rond, buche
- put up => monter, ériger
- ice-cold => glacial
- shooting stars => étoiles filantes
- racoon => raton laveur
Answer in English, using complete sentences
- Where is Pawtuckaway State Park?
- How did we get a cabin?
- What is the first thing that we did when we got there?
- Where did the children sleep?
- How far is Hampton Beach? Why weren’t there any people swimming at Hampton Beach?
- Why did the children come to sleep in our bed during the second night?
- How long was our stay in Pawtuckaway State Park?